When your best friend moves to sunnier climates, offers you a spot in the marathon, a room to stay and the promise of divine sunshine.. is there any reason you can possibly say no? Hence, I jetted off to Madrid for the weekend.
1. The Principal – For 5* boutique luxury in the heart of the city.
2. Hotel Urso – For top-notch dining on your doorstep.
3. Hotel Orfila – For a small but stunning palace of delights.
4. 7 Islas – For affordable chic just of Gran Via.
5. Only You – For Veuve-Cliquot fiends & chic shoppers.
1. Habanera – For designer dining amongst the most beautiful setting.
2. Peyote San – For a Mexican-Japanese fusion of flavours.
3. Grama Lounge – For a casual South American vibe with a great cocktail menu & to-die-for nachos.
4. StreetXO – For an unreal evening! It’s well worth the wait!
5. Juana La Loca – For 5* tapas worthy of the Michelin star.
1. Amazonico – If you can manage to get a table – GO GO GO!
2. Ramses Life – For Philippe Stark slick design & a people-watching hot spot!
3. Tartan Roof – For unrivalled views of the city.
4. Terraza Room Mate Oscar – For a chic roof top with generous G&Ts.
5. Grama Lounge – For deliciously decadent cocktails in a relaxed setting.
1. Row a boat in Retiro
2. Take a stroll through La Latina
3. Indulge in a cup of chocolate & churros at San Gines
4. Ramble in the food markets at Platea & Mercado de San Ildefonso
5. Sip a cocktail on a roof top terrace at Room Mate Oscar or Tartan Roof
6. Eat every flavour of gelato at Kalua Heladeria – The coco will make you loco!
The Habit Hunter x